About Me

My photo
21 year old sophomore at montana state university. really laid back if you have any questions just ask

Monday, March 18, 2013

First Day of ASP Thursday the 7th of March

During my first visit to LaMotte elementary I was directed to help just as much as the leader needed me. Some of the non-technology experiences that I saw where the students engaging in wildlife conservation of small bugs. Three different young girls where trying to see what blood the bugs had in them which was very odd. The only tech part that I encountered was the ASP leader showing me the cart that had Ipads on it. As for what did work and what did not was that the kids did not enjoy having me there and not being able to play math games. Maybe in the last two minutes let the kids play their math games but I will have to see how the others in my cohort feel about this suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment