About Me

My photo
21 year old sophomore at montana state university. really laid back if you have any questions just ask

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Digital Story Telling


   
        The way that I would use my digital storytelling video in my classroom is a way that my students would have a short overview of Shakespeare's work and life. This digital story should tie into a small similar project. The students should be able to meet Montana Content Standard for reading standards for informational text 6-12 graders. Where students analyze in detail how a key individual, event, or idea is introduced, illustrated, and elaborated in a text (e.g., through examples or anecdotes). Students should be able to describe small parts of William Shakespeare's life and accomplishments. They will also be able to explain the meanings of stanzas in his plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment