About Me

My photo
21 year old sophomore at montana state university. really laid back if you have any questions just ask

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

3rd Day at ASP Tech Club 3/26

On the third week of Tech Club my group and I were using power point and google earth to find a cool place for our students to research. We had posed three questions on the board, where would you like to visit, find three cool pictures of that place, and find three facts about that place. Some of the places that the kids found were Alaska, California, Disneyland, Bahamas, and 49ers stadium. This activity helped the young kindergartens with their keyboarding skills, it helped the older kids with geographical awareness. The first day of this project had a bunch of kids going to different places which caused some dysfunction with policing if the students were actually getting their power point started. Some children were very good in what they were doing staying on task. The two boys I worked with were very hyper because the weather was beautiful. I had trouble keeping them on task and I was getting flustered about the lack of respect I was getting. This meeting was very eye opening too the effects the weather has on different types of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment