About Me

My photo
21 year old sophomore at montana state university. really laid back if you have any questions just ask

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Last Meeting ASP 4/16

On the last day of tech club my group and I decided to use google lit trips to help tell a story. When we got there we wanted to show on the library projector screen. But due to lack of knowledge with the administrator password. The group and I decided to download the story on separate computers. When I finished reading the book about Sam Patch the daredevil jumper, one of my group members had found a website that had learning games that dealt with upcoming earth day. Other things I saw was the students had a little too much energy, and at times were hyper and took a minute to settle down. As soon as these kids were playing games they were all very happy and zombie like while playing games. All in all this was a very interesting project that helped with honing in the skills for young teachers to get them out into the world and involve them in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment